Marketing asset management systems help brand teams to centralize their content, streamline their creative workflow and increase collaboration.
Many of the below issues point to a need for a marketing asset management platform that incorporates packaging.
How many of these do you say ‘yes’ to?
- Do you have trouble locating your marketing and packaging assets?
- Do you only use flat 2D images of your products online?
- Are your packaging and marketing departments disconnected?
- Do your regional hubs use their own assets?
- Do your marketing materials reside in several places?
- Do files reside with suppliers?
- Do you spend additional time and money on photographing your packaged products?
- Do you lack an audit trail?
Even if it is only one or two, these will still have a significant impact on the efficiency and accuracy of your packaging and marketing and, ultimately, your bottom line.
A combined packaging workflow and marketing asset management solution helps to build quality into your processes, reduce risk of errors at every stage, maintain absolute control and visibility of all assets and aspect of the supply chain, and manage the challenges of controlling packaging and labeling copy and content with ease.