March 16, 2011
According to Julia Beardwood, founder and partner at Beardwood & Co., the back panel of packaging provides opportunities that many products are neglecting. Here are the 5 best pratices that were published on http://www.packworld.com.
- Less is truly more. You might have room for 200 words, but that doesn’t mean you should use more than 20.
- Focus on consumers’ needs and highlight the most important aspects of the product.
- Have some fun. Engage shoppers in a fun way, especially for snacks and beverages.
- Strike up a conversation.
- Use the element of surprise to hold the attention, like artistic or educational elements