February 25, 2011
Packaging is part of the product , not an afterthought. Packaging University lists the 5 biggest Packaging mistakes that you can make when bringing a product to the market. Number 1 is simple and straightforward, namely forgetting to consider packaging for your product. Here is the (check)list:
- Waiting Too Late To Start Thinking About Product Packaging Solution: Think about your product packaging at the very beginning of product development.
- Not Doing Your Packaging Homework Solution: The important thing is to recognize that the more advance preparation you do, the better your packaging outcome.
- Not Choosing a Packaging Material Solution: In order to package a product, you must first narrow down the resource and material universe.
- Not Taking Advice From Others Solution: Listen to what other people have to say about your product packaging.
- Not Being Realistic Solution: I know your product is fantastic, but you may need to start out on a smaller scale than you envision.